- Soothing cuts, burns, sores, dry skin and nappy rash.
- Easing menstrual cramps, premenstrual low energy and tension.
- Relieving headaches and migraines.
- Treating nervous exhaustion, tension and more.
- Relaxing muscle discomfort.
- Cooling down the body and fever.
- Reduces blood pressure as well as muscles and joint pains.
How To Use:
- Diffusion use: Add 5-7 drops (0.3ml) of the essential oil into the water in a diffuser or burner. Diffuse at work or your home.
- Massage use: Add 10 drops (0.5ml) to 15-25ml of vegetable carrier oil.
- Avoid using during pregnancy, nursing or under doctor’s care.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.