- Easing muscular aches and pains, backache and poor circulation.
- Stimulating the scalp for hair growth and preventing dandruff.
- Boosting immune system by clearing colds, influenza or sinusitis.
- Stimulating the mind for better focus and memory improvement.
- Detoxifying liver and gallbladder.
- Reducing cortisol levels, protecting you from chronic disease.
- Relieving nervous tension and fatigue.
How To Use:
- Diffusion use: Add 5-7 drops (0.3ml) of the essential oil into the water in a diffuser or burner. Diffuse at work or your home.
- Massage use: Add 10 drops (0.5ml) to 15-25ml of vegetable carrier oil.
- Rosemary is not advisable for high blood pressure patients.
- Avoid using for epilepsy patients.
- Avoid using during pregnancy, nursing or under doctor’s care.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.