- Relieving cough, cold or flu as well as preventing fever and other infectious diseases.
- Clearing nasal passages and sinus, treating asthma for steady breathing.
- Calming stomach pain, abdominal colic pain and nausea.
- Detoxifying the system and assisting lymphatic drainage.
- Moisturizing your skin, while rejuvenating sagging, dull or tired-looking complexion.
- Promoting weight loss and prevent obesity.
- Nourishing hair effectively, for stronger and shinier look.
How To Use:
- Diffusion use: Add 5-7 drops (0.3ml) of the essential oil into the water in a diffuser or burner. Diffuse at work or your home.
- Massage use: Add 10 drops (0.5ml) to 15-25ml of vegetable carrier oil.
- Lemon may ignite skin sensitivity due to its mild phototoxic. Do avoid sunlight or UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying the oil to the skin.
- Avoid using during pregnancy, nursing or under doctor’s care.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.