- Healing wounds and cuts effectively.
- Soothing insect bites.
- Easing influenza, colds and bronchitis.
- Boosting general immunity.
- Soothing dry and flaky scalp, preventing dandruff and hair loss.
- Treating lice.
- Stimulating blood circulation and hormone secretions.
How To Use:
- Diffusion use: Add 5-7 drops (0.3ml) of the essential oil into the water in a diffuser or burner. Diffuse at work or your home.
- Massage use: Add 10 drops (0.5ml) to 15-25ml of vegetable carrier oil.
- Safe to use neat on the skin (add 2 drops of Tea-Tree oil on a cotton wool pad directly to the affected area).
- Avoid using on individuals with sensitive or allergy-prone skin. If using, you must first dilute in carrier oil.
- Avoid using during pregnancy, nursing or under doctor’s care.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.