- Reducing skin imperfections including acne.
- Soothing cuts, burns, wounds, insect bites and sore skin.
- Relieving pains like headaches, migraines and muscular aches and tensions.
- Soothing chesty spasmodic coughs, colds, asthma, sinus congestion and more.
- Reducing insomnia, nervous tension and anxiety.
- Enhancing blood circulation.
- Restoring hormonal balance and reducing cystitis or inflammation of urinary bladder.
- Treating hair loss, hair lice and oily scalp.
- Aiding in the treatment of indigestion, stomachache, colic or diarrhea.
- Flavoring into marinades, baked goods and desserts.
How To Use:
- Diffusion use: Add 5-7 drops (0.3ml) of the essential oil into the water in a diffuser or burner. Diffuse at work or your home.
- Massage use: Add 10 drops (0.5ml) to 15-25ml of vegetable carrier oil.
- Lavender can also be used neat by adding 2 drops on a cotton pad and applied directly to the affected area.
- Can be used for both adults and children.
- May cause skin sensitivity.
- Avoid using during pregnancy, nursing or under doctor’s care.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.