- Treating bleeding cuts and wounds.
- Encouraging new skin cells growth.
- Preventing hair dandruff and moisturizing your scalp.
- Curing toothaches.
- Treating food poisoning, diarrhea, typhoid and more.
How To Use:
- Diffusion use: Add 5-7 drops (0.3ml) of the essential oil into the water in a diffuser or burner. Diffuse at work or your home.
- Massage use: Add 10 drops (0.5ml) to 15-25ml of vegetable carrier oil.
- Lime may ignite skin sensitivity due to its moderate phototoxic. Do avoid sunlight or UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying the oil to the skin.
- Avoid using during pregnancy, nursing or under doctor’s care.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.