How To Use:
1. Open the top cover in the direction of the arrow.
2. Add appropriate amount of water to the tank.
3. Close the top cover in the direction of the arrow.
4. Turn on the power.
5. To add aromatherapy essential oils, you should:
Turn off the power and remove the cover. Add 3-6 drops of your favorite aromatherapy oil into the water tank. Add the right amount of water. Put the cover back on and turn on the power. You can achieve the effect of full room fragrance.
- Add water when the scale marked by the water tank into the appropriate amount of water.
- If the water volume exceeds the maximum scale, it will affect the spray volume, resulting in no fog or smaller mist.
- Do not pour the main unit in use and put it in a position that is out of reach for children.
Note: Just add more water when the water spray will be relatively small, with the water to reduce the spray will gradually increase.
1. Turn off the function key and turn off the power.
2. Remove the top cover and pour out the water from the direction marked “MAX”.
3. With a soft cotton cloth, clean the host shell and tank cavity.
4. Gently wipe the center of the tank with a cotton swab vibrator.
5. Do clean once every 7-14 days.